The stories don’t hinge on how big it is; the stories hinge on the relationships between the characters. So if they need to go to the island of Tortuga in Pirates Of The Caribbean, then they’ll need to. Or if they need to go buy pencils, then they’ll do that.”
Joel McHale, when asked if Community was going to do more spectacle episodes or keep things small.
Well said indeed, sir. I think the cast should go buy pencils in Tortuga, myself.
- silverbackpie reblogged this from acelluloidjam
- those70scomics likes this
- shut-up-erin likes this
- lizlime reblogged this from preciousblueberries
- gingerrlocks likes this
- preciousblueberries reblogged this from broocewayne
- broocewayne reblogged this from agentsinapartment42
- mskaidanovsky reblogged this from agentsinapartment42
- agentsinapartment42 reblogged this from acelluloidjam
- acelluloidjam posted this